Re: Best Internet Security Programs?

From: Leythos (
Date: 04/19/04

Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 11:21:01 GMT

In article <QIwgc.112835$2oI1.5179>, says...
> Virus and Firewall?

No one can give you a good answer unless you describe your environment -
the answer depends on your infrastructure and what you are protecting.

(Remove 999 to reply to me)

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Linux firewall questions
    ... > Anyways I have about 20 users running mostly in a Windows environment. ... > We have a Linux box with firewall, ... What issues do I have with the Linux firewall. ... adapt your expertise to the company infrastructure or adapt the company ...
  • Re: Identity P/W and Security question
    ... If all you use the permanent connection for is surfing, ... A firewall that just blocks all incoming connections ... and a virus scanner to take care of the mail worms is all they've ever ... >> around the net surfing news sites or whatever it does the job. ...
    ... Virus file found in temp file wrote: ... Windows Update ... You should at least turn on the built in firewall. ... I see that AntiVirus software is an absolute necessity given ...
  • Re: spyware is ruining my computer
    ... > I seemed to have picked up a trojan virus. ... > I always refused to download that thing. ... disable your Windows Messenger service. ... by the normal home user and in cooperation with a good firewall, ...
  • Re: help again !!!
    ... Were the virus definitions up-to-date? ... If Windows XP, was internal firewall enabled? ... Third party firewall (like Zone Alarm or Norton Personal Firewall) present? ...