Re: Security of whois database

From: Colonel Flagg (colonel_flagg_at_NOSOUPFORJ00internetwarzone.org)
Date: 04/19/04

Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 05:28:27 -0400

In article <h0u68050l8vmktons9rojqq1tnerag8gre@4ax.com>,
jimwatt@aol.no_way says...

> so lets see what Microsoft do about the
> original issue.
>
> --
> Jim Watt
> http://www.gibnet.com

oh! you mean the original issue that's been around for, like 5-6 years?

now i understand, ever since JIM! discovered it for himself (like a week
ago), Microsoft will bend over backwards to nip it in the bud.

lol.

--
Colonel Flagg
http://www.internetwarzone.org/

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Digital Content Security Act
    ... >> Jim Watt ... >however the industry is trying to get their dollars out of the biggest ... >similar legislation passed at the state level with only minor success. ... I figure added cost to every system DVD player etc ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Who Is The Greatest Scottish Person In History?
    ... Jim Watt wrote: ... but I bow to the memory of he who conceived single ... actual Scotch whisky industry, ... and created the Scotch industry ...
    (sci.military.naval)
  • Re: Digital Content Security Act
    ... industry. ... Jim Watt http://www.gibnet.com ... The industry tried and failed to get similar legislation passed at the state level with only minor success. ... The consumer however will bear the burden of financing the cost of a single industries problems and failed solution with the impact of making other legal and legitimate activity more complex and painful than it should be...but this is progress. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: sick of Linux bias
    ... How many Bill Gates does it take to change a lightbulb? ... None, he just defines Darkness? ... as the new industry standard..." ... "...I see stupid people." ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: sick of Linux bias
    ... How many Bill Gates does it take to change a lightbulb? ... None, he just defines Darkness? ... as the new industry standard..." ... "...I see stupid people." ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)