Re: Best Internet Security Programs?

From: Rod S (nothere_at_test.com)
Date: 04/19/04

Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 16:50:11 +0800

DiamondCS TDS-3 and ProcessGuard for trojan defence.

have a look at the reviews on my website.
http://www.anti-trojan-security.com

Kind Regards

"Just Asking" <redrider@rogers.com> wrote in message
> Virus and Firewall?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: downloads
    ... > check the website made on my computer. ... > backdoor.coreflood virus and the download.trojan ... Do you run a firewall? ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Identity P/W and Security question
    ... If all you use the permanent connection for is surfing, ... A firewall that just blocks all incoming connections ... and a virus scanner to take care of the mail worms is all they've ever ... >> around the net surfing news sites or whatever it does the job. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: IE6 Wont let me See Graphics
    ... As I found with my website, I was seeing my relative path images ... I use Computer Associates for my firewall and my ... turned off the Windows internal Firewall. ... It was blocking all Ads and all Popups. ...
  • Re: spyware is ruining my computer
    ... > I seemed to have picked up a trojan virus. ... > I always refused to download that thing. ... disable your Windows Messenger service. ... by the normal home user and in cooperation with a good firewall, ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: help again !!!
    ... Were the virus definitions up-to-date? ... If Windows XP, was internal firewall enabled? ... Third party firewall (like Zone Alarm or Norton Personal Firewall) present? ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)