Re: Best Internet Security Programs?

From: Rod S (
Date: 04/19/04

Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 16:50:11 +0800

DiamondCS TDS-3 and ProcessGuard for trojan defence.

have a look at the reviews on my website.

Kind Regards

"Just Asking" <> wrote in message
> Virus and Firewall?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: downloads
    ... > check the website made on my computer. ... > backdoor.coreflood virus and the download.trojan ... Do you run a firewall? ...
  • Re: Identity P/W and Security question
    ... If all you use the permanent connection for is surfing, ... A firewall that just blocks all incoming connections ... and a virus scanner to take care of the mail worms is all they've ever ... >> around the net surfing news sites or whatever it does the job. ...
  • Re: IE6 Wont let me See Graphics
    ... As I found with my website, I was seeing my relative path images ... I use Computer Associates for my firewall and my ... turned off the Windows internal Firewall. ... It was blocking all Ads and all Popups. ...
    ... Virus file found in temp file wrote: ... Windows Update ... You should at least turn on the built in firewall. ... I see that AntiVirus software is an absolute necessity given ...
  • Re: spyware is ruining my computer
    ... > I seemed to have picked up a trojan virus. ... > I always refused to download that thing. ... disable your Windows Messenger service. ... by the normal home user and in cooperation with a good firewall, ...