Re: BS7799 info needed

From: mike (zx9r_man_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 04/05/04

Date: 5 Apr 2004 04:30:43 -0700

Ford Prefect <restaurant@end.universe> wrote in message news:<4070DA4E.7010804@end.universe>...
> Dave wrote:
> > On Thu, 01 Apr 2004 21:44:56 GMT, Ford Prefect
> > <restaurant@end.universe> wrote:

> >>why would you encourage this person to misrepresent their knowledge
> >>levels by providing such information?
> >

> > Eh? how does wanting to learn something involve misrepresentation? I
> > was simply looking for a good resource, And if your problem is with my
> > motives for learing 7799 then ask yourself why anyone would want to
> > learn it if not for professional advancement..
> >

> Read his original post, dim wit. He's already been granted the
> interview on the pretense he knows the material and now has to learn
> something about the topic he said he knew so he doesn't look like the
> liar he is.

He says nothing of the sort, he says he has an interview and wants to
learn something about it. Sounds like good preparation to me. And
anyway it's not for you to judge is it, if he wants to learn it who
are you to accuse him of lying?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Looking for someone
    ... upsetting people by posting, but my prof told me that Google groups ... would be a great resource to find someone to interview. ...
    (misc.health.alternative)
  • Re: Steve Perry cant even sing Dont Stop Believing any more
    ... the interview that i saw was about a year ago.. ... he became not wanting to gig and they became no wanting to play ... poor health with severe arthritis and is real bitter towards athe ... > seclusion to deal with his illness and became ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)
  • Re: OT: Golden Globe Speeches
    ... pull off that role, and was totally convinced that she was a man wanting ... Did you see her interview on "60 Minutes" Sunday night? ... Bill ...
    (rec.arts.theatre.musicals)
  • Re: Y&R: Wouldnt it be wild if...
    ... After having experienced Rowell in an interview, I could not blame anybody for not wanting to work with her. ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs)
  • Microsoft Calendar Enhancement / HOW-TO
    ... Our HR administrator requires to schedule interview candidates and the way ... This needs to be setup as four appointments, each with a resource (interview ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring)