Re: Internet Tips

From: Mimic (null_at_void.net)
Date: 04/01/04

Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 15:01:41 +0100

or use summink like www.hidemyemail.net

--
Mimic
ZGF0YWZsZXhAY2FubmFiaXNtYWlsLmNvbQ==  ( www.hidemyemail.net )

  • Re: Cowboys herding cats
    ... addresses for spammers to harvest and waste their time sending to. ... Just because you and your friends have graphical accounts doesn't mean ... The intention seems to be to pollute all newsfeeds so as to ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)
  • Re: Cowboys herding cats
    ... But since nobody is on Usenet, compared to the number of people on the ... addresses for spammers to harvest and waste their time sending to. ... And, of course, having a shell account at Panix doesn't mean you don't ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)
  • Re: New email address
    ... It has been observed that spammers generally harvest from the headers ... Usenet newsgroups are gated to webpages. ... I use a proper email address in the headers of my Usenet ... What gound I do yield to spammers I yield grudgingly and never without ...
    (rec.aviation.homebuilt)
  • Re: UIGEA sneak attack
    ... Spammers harvest email addresses from the internet all of the time. ... Once mail is sent from or sent to an adx, and the more often that happens, the mailing adx is harvested on the mailing path and collected by spammers. ... Now, the PPA *may* indeed have leaked the addresses to spammers, or they were leaked in ways that the PPA was unaware of. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: OT: GMail and Spam
    ... >>I fear that a multifaceted approach which includes concepts like those is ... automatic death penalties with no appeals for spammers ...
    (sci.space.history)