Development Tools Panel

From: Research (Research_at_Evansdata.com)
Date: 03/24/04

Date: 23 Mar 2004 19:12:32 EST

Greetings,

EDC is an independent market research firm focused on software development.
We're recruiting developers to complete a survey on development tools and
technologies and so join our panel and possibly win $500US.

Our reports are read by the world's largest development tool makers, and
this is your chance to let them know what tools YOU really want. And,
everyone who completes the survey is automatically entered in a drawing to
win $500US. You can find this survey at:

http://www.evansdata.com/NA_2004_1_Start_pp.html

Panel members are advised via e-mail every time we run a survey. We let you
know what the subject of the survey is and you may choose to participate or
not. Everyone who does complete a survey is automatically entered in a
drawing to WIN $500US.

All your personal information is held strictly confidential. The results are
aggregated and turned into reports which influence top development tools
companies. YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS NEVER GIVEN TO ANYONE UNDER

ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

To take our survey and enter the drawing please go to:

http://www.evansdata.com/NA_2004_1_Start_pp.html

We think you'll find it interesting!

The Research team at Evans Data Corp.

www.evansdata.com