May be a stupid question, I realize ... ... (non OT)

From: Nivel_13 (disinher_at_intercom.es)
Date: 03/19/04

Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 12:04:18 +0100

Hi! All:
So, this is the (perhaps)stupid Q, Where can I download
ReplaceNsaKey.zip for my w2k? Truth is I've read both opinions with
result I'm still more confused . :(
Ohhh! Yeah!! I've been searching like crazy this file. Humm! May be I'm
nuts! Anyway, any comment will be more than welcome
Ciao

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Why muslims try to supress other religion ?
    ... the existence of a god who said to kill unbelievers, ... They also define the opinions, the laws, the customs and what each man ... So, until proved otherwise, it does not exist any Metaphysical Truth ... democratic societies. ...
    (alt.religion.islam)
  • The secret of the free societies
    ... opinions, the laws, the customs and what each man has to do in any ... the democracies lack of such a principle. ... So, until proved otherwise, it does not exist any Metaphysical Truth ... democratic societies. ...
    (alt.religion.islam)
  • Re: Dont Forget Mises -- and Dump the Third Way!
    ... With the desire to know there is the ... on the side of truth and beauty. ... > These come together in every knowing self. ... > opinions, but they also take the time to express ...
    (sci.econ)
  • Re: Cycle of fifths/fourths
    ... not had hardly any citations other than Wikipedia. ... Wiki, and I do see a slight tendency for some to try to stay away from ... pitcher with a wad of tobacco in his jaw as truth that gets me going. ... seperate the opinions from the facts. ...
    (rec.music.theory)
  • Re: Dont Forget Mises -- and Dump the Third Way!
    ... on the side of truth and beauty. ... These come together in every knowing self. ... I get e-mails from ... opinions, but they also take the time to express ...
    (sci.econ)