Re: WindowsXP/Outlook Express

From: Colonel Flagg (colonel_flagg_at_NOSOUPFORJ00internetwarzone.org)
Date: 03/16/04

    Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 01:09:09 -0500

    In article <RXu5c.6291$kc2.143874@nnrp1.uunet.ca>, ethel@hfx.eastlink.ca
    says...
    > Hello
    > I'm having problems switching between identities in Outlook Express. Is
    > there a problem with WinXP? I did not have this problem with Win98.
    > What is the difference if any , between Microsoft Outlook & Outlook Express?
    > Does one work better with WinXP?
    > Thank-you very much.
    > ron

    This isn't security related. Find a different group.

    --
    Colonel Flagg
    http://www.internetwarzone.org/

    • Re: One workstation cant access email from ISP - CROSSPOST
      ... Just did a reinstallation of WinXP - same result. ... Nor does Outlook work. ... to the WinXP firewall allowance list - same results, ... ISP incoming or outgoing mail servers. ...
      (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
    • Re: Web Links in Emails.
      ... MS MVP - Outlook Express ... and type SFC (msconfig for WinXP). ...
    • Re: outlook express opening Windows xp problem with url
      ... MS MVP - Outlook Express ... depending on your Windows version. ... and type SFC (msconfig for WinXP). ... > regsvr32 urlmon.dll ...
    • Re: Plötzlich keine Netzwerkverbindung mehr !!
      ... > Microsoft bekommen hatte und ich dachte dass es eben über ... Während der Installation wird das vorherige WinXP home ... Outlook Express ...
      (microsoft.public.de.german.windowsxp.networking)
    • Re: Aggravting problem
      ... MS MVP - Outlook Express ... I don't know how or why, but by digging around in the Folder ... Choose 'Extract One File From Installation Disk' ("Expand File" for WinXP). ...