Re: VPN access from hotel

From: K2NNJ (ktwonnj_at_NOSPAMoptonline.net)
Date: 03/14/04

    Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 04:41:10 GMT

    What's so great about sliced bread?

    --
    http://www.k2nnj.com
    "Leythos" <void@nowhere.com> wrote in message
    news:MPG.1abd59c1a056a6b198a330@news-server.columbus.rr.com...
    > In article <3WK4c.1012$J05.27033@attbi_s01>, WickedStik@nowhere.net
    > says...
    > > We have skirted firewall issues by using SSL VPN. Greatest thing since
    > > sliced bread.
    > >

    > > "Peter" <peter.stromstedt@stockholm.mail.telia.com> wrote in message
    > > >
    > > > "P" <P@no_spam.com> wrote in message
    > > who
    NAT/PAT
    > > > is
    NAT

    > > > Allow UDP connection in your pix and then it will work if you deffine
    then
    > > > tunnel fore UDP
    >
    > We allow PPTP sessions for mobile users - they authenticate with the
    > firewall and the rules determine where they can get.
    >
    > --
    > --
    > spamfree999@rrohio.com
    > (Remove 999 to reply to me)

    • Re: VPN access from hotel
      ... What's so great about sliced bread? ... >> We have skirted firewall issues by using SSL VPN. ... >>> tunnel fore UDP ... > We allow PPTP sessions for mobile users - they authenticate with the ...
      (comp.security.firewalls)
    • Re: VPN access from hotel
      ... > We have skirted firewall issues by using SSL VPN. ... > sliced bread. ... >> Allow UDP connection in your pix and then it will work if you deffine then ...
      (comp.security.firewalls)
    • Re: VPN access from hotel
      ... > We have skirted firewall issues by using SSL VPN. ... > sliced bread. ... >> Allow UDP connection in your pix and then it will work if you deffine then ...
      (alt.computer.security)