[Possibly OT] Building a Secure room.

From: Phil M. (bonsaikitty{AT}cox-internet.com)
Date: 03/12/04

Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 18:59:29 -0000

I hope this is not too off topic...
One of my clients would like to have a secured communications room. This
includes an encrypted phone, a computer (with SE Linux and appropriate
measures), fiber optic network with gas pressurized conduits, and some
misc items (files boxes etc.). These criteria I can satisfy. What I would
like assistance with would be the actually construction of this room. What
methods are good for sound proofing a room? What kind of shielding would
prevent RF interferences from entering or escaping this room? The client
would like all precautions to be taken even if it seems unlikely that
any particular method(s) would be used. Yes my client DOES seem a bit of
a kook, but his money is just as green. Any suggestions, standards, etc.,
would be very appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Phil M. <bonsaikitty{at}cox-internet.com>