[Possibly OT] Building a Secure room.

From: Phil M. (bonsaikitty{AT}cox-internet.com)
Date: 03/12/04

Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 18:59:29 -0000

I hope this is not too off topic...
One of my clients would like to have a secured communications room. This
includes an encrypted phone, a computer (with SE Linux and appropriate
measures), fiber optic network with gas pressurized conduits, and some
misc items (files boxes etc.). These criteria I can satisfy. What I would
like assistance with would be the actually construction of this room. What
methods are good for sound proofing a room? What kind of shielding would
prevent RF interferences from entering or escaping this room? The client
would like all precautions to be taken even if it seems unlikely that
any particular method(s) would be used. Yes my client DOES seem a bit of
a kook, but his money is just as green. Any suggestions, standards, etc.,
would be very appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Phil M. <bonsaikitty{at}cox-internet.com>

Relevant Pages

  • Re: [Possibly OT] Building a Secure room.
    ... > One of my clients would like to have a secured communications room. ... > includes an encrypted phone, a computer (with SE Linux and appropriate ... > methods are good for sound proofing a room? ... The client ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Find largest alphanumeric value matching alpha criteria in databas
    ... It then should look in the database to find records that match ... > that criteria and then send back to me the largest match from a field of ... > I have tried several functions, the best of which were VLOOKUP and DMAX. ... > projects and within each client, several of the projects may be similar. ...
  • Re: Simple Query Question
    ... The two following queries return the same results (casting AS smalldatetime ... When the date criteria is used in conjunction with the 'runtype' column ... WHERE client = '123' ... of what you're telling the SQL query engine what you want it to do. ...
  • Re: queries based on queries
    ... ALL queries based on queries can be written as a single query. ... I have a form that users select their criteria eg. Staff Name, Client ...
    (microsoft.public.access.queries)
  • Searching String for phrases/multiple text strings
    ... "Client lacks transportation" ... "Client is 8 months pregnant" ... I put the search criteria in the next ...