Re: JBOND@NOWHERE AKA Alan P is just pissed because

From: Jason (Jason_at_not.real.address.org)
Date: 03/09/04

Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 11:23:07 GMT

* ZBM9252079350 <ZBM9252079350@AOL.COM>:
> JBOND@NOWHERE AKA Alan P is just pissed because my book shows the evidence
> of him hacking into my computers and this could put his ass in prison for
> the rest of his life. He has been cyberstalking me ever since he was
> discovered BY ME AND A O L hacking into computers.

debbie you couldn't write a book or show proof that you were hacked if
your life depeneded on it. If your so knowledeable how come you keep
getting that machine of yours taken over?

Jason

Relevant Pages

  • Cyber Stalker - Computer Safety
    ... it not even hacking if hes got root access. ... firewall, VPN access, and user accounts on your machines, ... >computers, routers, firewalls and other equipment. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • [Full-disclosure] The Hacker News Magazine | September Edition Download | Issue 04
    ... I have a few thoughts on the unfettered access to knowledge. ... computer viruses, phishing, fraud schemes, spyware, and hacking activity ... understand every thing humanely possible about computers. ... The Hacker News Magazine | September Edition Download Issue 04 | September ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: Trojan Horse is More Damaging then a Virus
    ... > Crapper is just pissed because my book shows the evidence of him hacking into my ... > computers and this babe could put his ass in prison for the rest of his life. ... waiting for the FBI. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Trojan Horse is More Damaging then a Virus
    ... > Crapper is just pissed because my book shows the evidence of him hacking into my ... > computers and this babe could put his ass in prison for the rest of his life. ... waiting for the FBI. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: JBOND@NOWHERE AKA Alan P is just pissed because
    ... > discovered BY ME AND A O L hacking into computers. ... Any post by a Tracker or persons identified as Tracker should be ... The POST THREAD IS OFF TOPIC FOR THIS NEWSGROUP! ...
    (alt.computer.security)