Re: unwise

From: David H. Lipman (DLipman~nospam~_at_Verizon.Net)
Date: 03/09/04

Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 01:21:25 GMT

Yes -- Un Wise means to Un-Install applications installed by the wise Installer.

Dave

"Alan P" <al a n @ b t internet.com> wrote in message

| I believe they are used by the Wise Uninstallation program.
|
| http://www.wise.com/wis.asp
|
| Nothign to be afriad of :-)

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Historical question
    ... Dave would be wise to retire this expression, ... or risk offending the members of this newsgroup ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Taking the uni to school-- somewhat URGENT!
    ... scuffs abrasive surfaces like sidewalks. ... It might be wise to go in ... THE dave ...
    (rec.sport.unicycling)
  • Re: Changing Dimension option??
    ... Dave and Graeme, ... I think the wise approach from this point on is to ... first go through the articles that you have suggested and then might get ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.olap)
  • Re: random number
    ... use the inbult NewId() function inside sql server which does this ... > G'day, Dave... ... > A wise man once said, "the generation of random numbers is too ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general)
  • Re: What Revolution?
    ... You'd be wise to killfile dave, don't you think he has given you enough ... chit. ...
    (rec.radio.amateur.policy)