Re: anti-spam software for home use

From: Alan Connor (zzzzzz_at_xxx.yyy)
Date: 03/07/04

Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 07:58:18 GMT

On 7 Mar 2004 06:57:05 GMT, [ Doc Jeff ] <me@privacy.net> wrote:

> "Doug Fox" <dfox168@hotmail.com> wrote in
>
>> I am looking for a reliable anti-spam software program for home use,
>> preferrably free. Any recommedations are greatly thankful.
>
> http://www.grisoft.com AVG free. Very good, small, fast, did I mention
> free?
>
> Now then... maybe you could take a look at the link in my sig block down at
> the bottom? ;-)
>

> Doc
>
> irc2.peacefulhaven.net would like more users, please. :-)
>
> --
> http://www.cotse.net - Use it, you know you want to.
> If you're too scared to go look for yourself, ask me
> about COTSE. I'd be happy to tell you about it.

Okay. Tell us about it.

AC

Relevant Pages

  • Re: anti-spam software for home use
    ... >> preferrably free. ... Any recommedations are greatly thankful. ... maybe you could take a look at the link in my sig block down at ... Okay. ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: anti-spam software for home use
    ... >> preferrably free. ... Any recommedations are greatly thankful. ... maybe you could take a look at the link in my sig block down ... > about COTSE. ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: anti-spam software for home use
    ... >> preferrably free. ... Any recommedations are greatly thankful. ... maybe you could take a look at the link in my sig block down ... > about COTSE. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: anti-spam software for home use
    ... "Doug Fox" wrote in ... > preferrably free. ... Any recommedations are greatly thankful. ... http://www.grisoft.com AVG free. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: anti-spam software for home use
    ... > preferrably free. ... Any recommedations are greatly thankful. ... Juergen Nieveler / juergen.nieveler@web.de / PGP supported! ... A Windows user spends 1/3 of his life sleeping, 1/3 working, 1/3 waiting. ...
    (alt.computer.security)