Re: handling .wav files with mySQL

From: David H. Lipman (DLipman~nospam~_at_Verizon.Net)
Date: 03/05/04

    Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 01:53:45 GMT

    Great - Lets narrow it down.

    My statement was neither vague or misleading.

    I stand by my statement.

    Dave

    "Mimic" <null@void.net> wrote in message news:8I6dnXDbWbciTtrdRVn-tA@brightview.com...
    | > I read your other reply. You are mistaken.
    | >
    | > Tests have shown that in certain News Groups if you post an email address,
    | you can expect
    | > Swen in an hour or less. What I stated about Swen is accurate enough
    | even for engineers at
    | > AV companies. I have received comments from them and their comments are
    | contrary to your
    | > statement.
    | >
    | > Dave
    | >

    | No. I stated that your information was vague and misleading.
    | It was like saying. "if you havent disabled windows services
    | by default then you are hacked" thus the tracker reference.
    | At no point did i say it was possible for Swen to travel via
    | usenet.
    |
    | --
    | Mimic
    |
    | ZGF0YWZsZXhAY2FubmFiaXNtYWlsLmNvbQ== ( www.hidemyemail.net )
    | "Without knowledge you have fear. With fear you create your own nightmares."
    | "Alzheimer's, cheaper than rohypnol"
    | "There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand Binary,
    | and those that dont."
    | "He who controls Google, controls the world".

    • Re: handling .wav files with mySQL
      ... |> My statement was neither vague or misleading. ... With fear you create your own nightmares." ... | "He who controls Google, ...
      (alt.computer.security)
    • Re: handling .wav files with mySQL
      ... > My statement was neither vague or misleading. ... A post to that extent was uncalled for and, as I have said, was misleading ... "Without knowledge you have fear. ... "He who controls Google, controls the world". ...
      (alt.computer.security)
    • Re: Would anybody like to make an apology?
      ... calculated to fuzz over the fact that Rich is ... All you have is vague, misleading, non-standard fluff. ...
      (sci.anthropology.paleo)
    • Re: Paul Andersen Again Refuses to Answer a Simple Question.
      ... Depends on what YOU mean by "Yes they do, But also No, they dont" ... and wrt which psychotic you are contradicting. ... The idiot drool you use in this NG is very vague and misleading. ...
      (sci.physics.relativity)
    • David Loser is a RAVING AUTISTIC FUCKHEAD
      ... ** You are posting insane speeches in mid air - again. ... My post to Dave P was *ENTIRELY* correct and NEEDED in order ... Everything the lying fool posts is dead wrong or very misleading. ...
      (uk.rec.audio)