Re: handling .wav files with mySQL

From: Mimic (null_at_void.net)
Date: 03/05/04

Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 01:08:39 -0000

news:kjO1c.57594$C65.13010@nwrddc01.gnilink.net...
> I read your other reply. You are mistaken.
>
> Tests have shown that in certain News Groups if you post an email address,
you can expect
> Swen in an hour or less. What I stated about Swen is accurate enough
even for engineers at
> AV companies. I have received comments from them and their comments are
contrary to your
> statement.
>
> Dave

No. I stated that your information was vague and misleading.
It was like saying. "if you havent disabled windows services
by default then you are hacked" thus the tracker reference.
At no point did i say it was possible for Swen to travel via
usenet.

--
Mimic
ZGF0YWZsZXhAY2FubmFiaXNtYWlsLmNvbQ==  ( www.hidemyemail.net )

  • Re: handling .wav files with mySQL
    ... |> itself to UseNet News Groups as well as it has its own email engine. ... With fear you create your own nightmares." ... | "He who controls Google, ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: handling .wav files with mySQL
    ... > itself to UseNet News Groups as well as it has its own email engine. ... "Without knowledge you have fear. ... "He who controls Google, controls the world". ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: What is wrong with this picture?
    ... It ALL depends on who's doing the hiring. ... considered for the job because the WASP employees are more comfortable ... "Without knowledge you have fear. ... "He who controls Google, controls the world". ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: handling .wav files with mySQL
    ... |> My statement was neither vague or misleading. ... With fear you create your own nightmares." ... | "He who controls Google, ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: handling .wav files with mySQL
    ... As for the top posting, you are, once again, wrong. ... an utter disregard for common practice not to mention common courtesy. ... "Without knowledge you have fear. ... "He who controls Google, controls the world". ...
    (alt.computer.security)