Re: handling .wav files with mySQL

From: David H. Lipman (DLipman~nospam~_at_Verizon.Net)
Date: 03/04/04

    Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 22:44:32 GMT

    I read your other reply. You are mistaken.

    Tests have shown that in certain News Groups if you post an email address, you can expect
    Swen in an hour or less. What I stated about Swen is accurate enough even for engineers at
    AV companies. I have received comments from them and their comments are contrary to your
    statement.

    Dave

    "Mimic" <null@void.net> wrote in message news:ZrKdnSC9bumY1drdRVn-vg@brightview.com...
    | > "Mimic" <null@void.net> wrote in message
    | > | tracker ? is that you? it must be, becase youre full of shit and
    | > | dont have a clue what you are talking about.
    | > |
    | > | --
    | >
    | > What's the matter -- Can't read headers ?
    | > After almost 4 years with Verizon you can't recognize my posting ?
    | > Did the words I used have too many syllables for you ?
    | >
    | > Dave
    | >

    | <Top Post Fixed>
    |
    | Haha!, a regular little genius we have here. Lemme help you out,
    | the reference to tracker was an insult as your post was comparable to
    | one of her's.
    |
    | --
    | Mimic
    |
    | ZGF0YWZsZXhAY2FubmFiaXNtYWlsLmNvbQ== ( www.hidemyemail.net )
    | "Without knowledge you have fear. With fear you create your own nightmares."
    | "Alzheimer's, cheaper than rohypnol"
    | "There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand Binary,
    | and those that dont."
    | "He who controls Google, controls the world".

    • Re: How secure is your Windows Computer?
      ... > need to enable the Windows Features to all Hidden ... OK debbs, how about you tell me, I dont have any "light color" folders ... "Without knowledge you have fear. ... "He who controls Google, controls the world". ...
      (comp.security.firewalls)
    • Re: How secure is your Windows Computer?
      ... > need to enable the Windows Features to all Hidden ... OK debbs, how about you tell me, I dont have any "light color" folders ... "Without knowledge you have fear. ... "He who controls Google, controls the world". ...
      (alt.computer.security)
    • Re: Huge vulnerability in Zone Alarm (all versions)
      ... when we have been telling you we dont go round abusing peoples computers, ... "Without knowledge you have fear. ... "He who controls Google, controls the world". ...
      (alt.computer.security)
    • Re: windows me machine compromised?
      ... I, personally, dont think it sounds like a compromise. ... "Without knowledge you have fear. ... "He who controls Google, controls the world". ...
      (alt.computer.security)
    • Re: Trojan Horse is More Damaging then a Virus
      ... Of course thats is unless you dont know the difference between bits and ... "Without knowledge you have fear. ... and those that dont." ... "He who controls Google, controls the world". ...
      (comp.security.firewalls)