Re: handling .wav files with mySQL

From: David H. Lipman (DLipman~nospam~_at_Verizon.Net)
Date: 03/04/04

    Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 22:44:32 GMT

    I read your other reply. You are mistaken.

    Tests have shown that in certain News Groups if you post an email address, you can expect
    Swen in an hour or less. What I stated about Swen is accurate enough even for engineers at
    AV companies. I have received comments from them and their comments are contrary to your
    statement.

    Dave

    "Mimic" <null@void.net> wrote in message news:ZrKdnSC9bumY1drdRVn-vg@brightview.com...
    | > "Mimic" <null@void.net> wrote in message
    | > | tracker ? is that you? it must be, becase youre full of shit and
    | > | dont have a clue what you are talking about.
    | > |