Re: Interesting email thread with passworded zip file

From: Jon Sturgeon (JonS_at_futuresoft.nospam.com)
Date: 03/03/04

    Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 09:04:56 -0600

    Most likely W32/Bagle.j@MM - more info at:
    http://vil.nai.com/vil/content/v_101071.htm

    >I called RR and they know nothing about it,

    No surprise there then :)

    Jon

    • Re: Strange Outlook/Exchange behavior
      ... We don't use Exchange to handle it because the client doesn't wish to ... So each user that needs one has their own internet email account ... > forwarding order on his phone line but didn't keep his ISP account open. ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • Re: 553 relaying denied System Administrator email thing again
      ... When you send against the Qwest account how are you connected to the ... > | Properties of the email account on the Outgoing Server Tab. ... > | Your trying to send an email across a connection where the email address ...
      (microsoft.public.office.misc)
    • Re: Orange email account deleted / 30.50 tech support !!!
      ... My orange.net email account stopped working suddenly two weeks ago. ... I was a satisfied customer until the beginning ... PAYG customer service. ...
      (uk.telecom.broadband)
    • Re: Rebuilding 2.04 from source
      ... code for DJGPP just compiles and works. ... setup the entire function call, whereas DJGPP has setup most of ... Doesn't that need an email account to work? ...
      (comp.os.msdos.djgpp)
    • RE: outlook- default email accounts
      ... another mail account as the default email account rather than the Exchange ... Outlook transport order to set Exchange as the default type. ... email account will be locked to exchange account in Outlook 2003. ... Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)