I know this is a stupid question... throbber icon help

From: helium_no underscores_high (_at_coxDOT.com)
Date: 02/25/04

Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 02:57:29 -0700

I recently changed ISPs and there was some outdated software that I had
to install before being able to get online. Now I am just trying to get
myself outta the mess. All I have to ask though, is how do I change the
throbber icon (the little icon at the top right of internet explorer and
outlook express, along with some other programs) back to what I had it
as? Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me.

I am ticked though..... this "software" *coughadwarecough* reset my
homepage to theirs (well Micro$oft does also), and also changed my
desktop wallpaper, along with a bunch of office and IE settings.