Re: Recommendation withdrawn for Symantec products

From: Dick Cardy (ubetrap_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 02/20/04

Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 15:04:10 +0200

"Bill Levinson" <wlevinson@NOSPAM.stentorian.com> wrote in message
news:ZPaZb.12320$hm4.6973@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net...
> I have been a strong advocate of Norton Internet Security but I can no
> longer recommend this product due to (1) problems updating my virus
> subscription and (2) problems with technical support.

Bill

Try AVG.
I have stopped using NAV because I have seen 2 instances of a computer that
NAV
says is clean and the computers are infected

Dick

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Recommendation withdrawn for Symantec products
    ... > I have been a strong advocate of Norton Internet Security but I can no ... > longer recommend this product due to problems updating my virus ... I've done the online subscription process several times and have never had ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Recommendation withdrawn for Symantec products
    ... >>I have been a strong advocate of Norton Internet Security but I can no ... >>longer recommend this product due to problems updating my virus ... you can still boot in pure DOS mode. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Recommendation withdrawn for Symantec products
    ... I have been a strong advocate of Norton Internet Security but I can no ... longer recommend this product due to problems updating my virus ... subscription and problems with technical support. ... to update my virus definition subscriptions. ...
    (alt.computer.security)