Re: Recommendation withdrawn for Symantec products

From: Colonel Flagg (colonel_flagg_at_NOSOUPFORJ00internetwarzone.org)
Date: 02/20/04

Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 01:19:38 -0500

In article <ZPaZb.12320$hm4.6973@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net>,
wlevinson@NOSPAM.stentorian.com says...

> I'd also like to know how someone keeps installing components of a worm
> on my hard drive despite my having the latest virus updates.

because Norton sucks.

http://www.f-secure.com
http://www.f-prot.com
http://www.grisoft.com/us/us_index.php

--
Colonel Flagg
http://www.internetwarzone.org/

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Panini
    ... word crven is closely related (Xur-Bel-Gon basis) to rumen ... I am NOT intelligent Kriha, ... stupid; and you seem to be even more stupid than I am! ...
    (sci.lang)
  • Re: [Full-Disclosure] phpBB Worm writers are dumb
    ... > lots has passed since releasing a phpbb worm by some stupid people, ... releasing a worm that does nothing but warn the world and getting ... I would agree this is stupid from a black-hat's ... I myself are fascinated by worms, but then again I'm not a real programmer. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: Microsoft moves update site to LINUX -- Not
    ... >> they've been dancing around all over the place these last couple of ... they did not use Linux because they didn't have to. ... > the worm made a stupid immature mistake. ... > stupid sonofabitch and they cut his useless brains out. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Howie and the worm.
    ... THIS IS ALL SO STUPID, WHY DOES NOT HOWIE, JUST CALL UP THE WORM IN ST ... LOUIS AND VERIFY THE GUY. ... Lets end this shit right now, I will accept any bet, for 10K, I am not ...
    (rec.sport.billiard)
  • [Full-Disclosure] phpBB Worm writers are dumb
    ... lots has passed since releasing a phpbb worm by some stupid people, ... - first worm sent a thousand requests before infection. ... by POST or FILE_UPLOAD method since they are not written in logs. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)