Re: TROJAN UNDETECTED BY AD-AWARE

From: Tim R. (ss_spa_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 02/19/04

Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 18:50:27 GMT

On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 18:55:33 +0100, Gabriele Neukam
<Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de> wrote:

>On that special day, optikl, (optikl@invalid.net) said...

>> > Idiot.
>>
>> This guy must think he's Super Dave Osbourne.
>
>Hm. You know about Ozzies capabilities of driving a motorbike at home?
>If you are comparing these two, I say, sam1967 did mess it up even more
>royally.

Super Dave Osbourne. I believe his show was spun off of the John
Byners show "Bizarre" (I could be wrong about this as he has been
around a long time). His claim to fame is spectacular stunts that go
spectacularly wrong. http://bobeinstein.com/

tim

Relevant Pages

  • Re: TROJAN UNDETECTED BY AD-AWARE
    ... His claim to fame is spectacular stunts that go ... Super Dave Osbourne from the old Dave Letterman show. ... daddy got on his motorbike and drove through ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: TROJAN UNDETECTED BY AD-AWARE
    ... You know about Ozzies capabilities of driving a motorbike at home? ... > Super Dave Osbourne. ... daddy got on his motorbike and drove through ...
    (alt.computer.security)