Virus Checker Blocked a Script, But...

From: george (NOSPAM_at_btinternet.com)
Date: 02/16/04

Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 10:19:12 +0000 (UTC)

Hi All
My Norton blocked a script from a web site yesterday and after disconnecting
from my default dial-up connection today, I am no longer able to click on
IE6 and dial-up, it always says no connection available. On my PC I have 3
dial up connections set up with "dial when no connection present" selected.
In the past, when I clicked on IE6 it used to bring me the connection box
with my default dial up selected and then I would always
click connect with no problems. I tried to re-set my default as follows: IE6
tools, internet options, connections, set as default, click apply and ok
buttons - after that, it automatically unselects the default connection and
I am left with the same problem. I always have latest Norton updates and
full system scan with Norton, Adaware and Spybot has not revealed any
threats. Any ideas?
Thanks