Re: Thinkpad T20 Supervisor Password

From: AstraVanMan (FuckOff_at_WithThanks.com)
Date: 02/14/04

Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 18:25:08 -0000

> Killcmos wont do it as the system password doesnt let the lappy boot to
> floppy.I have built the reader and used it successfully but am in
> Yorkshire.If you want to post it to me let me know.

Mick, drop me a line on Peter at ....swerveweb..... ...dot,,, ....com......

Cheers,

Peter

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Thinkpad T20 Supervisor Password
    ... Killcmos wont do it as the system password doesnt let the lappy boot to ... > I've seen how close together the pins are on the EEPROM chip and I really ... > interface built and ready to go), and would fix my laptop for a reasonable ... > Or could someone recommend a reliable company or individual who could ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: sd card slot!
    ... If the reader is that important to you at all times, ... non-issue, and like I said, computers obsolete themselves soon enough ... every Mac made without a built in SD or SDHC reader was ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • [SLE] Secure Digital card reader
    ... I run SuSE 9 Pro on Amilo M 7600 laptop, with built in secure digital cards ... reader (Winbond controller). ...
    (SuSE)
  • RE: The difference between these 2 techniques in open xml file ?
    ... Also what you can with file streams in .net it gives ... you the built in asynchronous call option as you can issue an ... and beginWrite method. ... reader would take a while and you don't want the UI, forexample, to block ...
  • RE: The difference between these 2 techniques in open xml file ?
    ... "Mohamoss" wrote: ... Also what you can with file streams in .net it gives ... > you the built in asynchronous call option as you can issue an ... > reader would take a while and you don't want the UI, forexample, to block ...