Re: New Microsoft Security scare?

From: Jason (Jason_at_not.real.address.org)
Date: 02/12/04

Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 18:22:07 GMT

* Leythos <void@nowhere.com>:
> This would make you a "Paper-MCSE", one that didn't learn anything about
> the material, and that has no experience with MS products or networking.
>
> In fact, I would also suggest that on top of being a troll that you are
> in some way related to Tracker.

Related to tracker?? Ouch thats brutal.

Jason

Relevant Pages

  • Re: New Microsoft Security scare?
    ... and that has no experience with MS products or networking. ... I would also suggest that on top of being a troll that you are ... >in some way related to Tracker. ... Oh shit he used the "T" word. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: for chuck (regarding your style)
    ... Heavily watered down versions of your own understanding, ... it's good that you can admit that you don't know much about networking. ... I noticed that in one thread, one person whose posts I ... No more troll points here, ...
  • Bored UberTrolls - what toi do
    ... Let's say I'm a Uber Troll - I can cross post up your wazoo, ... but I can talk about Tracker also. ... IE add tracker to the killfile and killfile ANYONE replying to a ... Substitute dumbass troll for tracker. ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: What everyone needs to know
    ... >> she was an intentional Troll. ... That is a very reasonable explanation. ... > you opinion about Tracker. ... Heh....you should see some of the junk she posts in the alt.comp.anti-virus ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: What everyone needs to know
    ... >> she was an intentional Troll. ... That is a very reasonable explanation. ... > you opinion about Tracker. ... Heh....you should see some of the junk she posts in the alt.comp.anti-virus ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)