Re: Opera Browser

From: FromTheRafters (!0000_at_nomad.fake)
Date: 02/10/04

Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 13:52:03 -0500

"Clive" <someone@NOTHANKS.com> wrote in message news:5x9Wb.1248$MW3.11951326@news-text.cableinet.net...

> For all the hype about online banking having security holes. I think they
> take security very serious. Every bank that provides online banking has
> Internet Explorer as a 'recognised' browser for internet banking.
>
> Going by this, banks would seem to consider IE's security to be 'OK'
>
> Clive

Ohh! Now you're scaring me.

...It'll now be even more years until I trust online banking.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Opera Browser
    ... > For all the hype about online banking having security holes. ... Every bank that provides online banking has ... > Internet Explorer as a 'recognised' browser for internet banking. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Opera Browser
    ... > For all the hype about online banking having security holes. ... Every bank that provides online banking has ... > Internet Explorer as a 'recognised' browser for internet banking. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Opera Browser
    ... > take security very serious. ... Every bank that provides online banking has ... > Internet Explorer as a 'recognised' browser for internet banking. ... ...It'll now be even more years until I trust online banking. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Opera Browser
    ... Every bank that provides online banking has ... >Internet Explorer as a 'recognised' browser for internet banking. ... Cynical old me thinks their staff often think IE is the only browser ...