Re: Antivirus - AVG protection

From: half_pint (esboella.nospam_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 02/09/04

Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 19:10:43 -0000

I have no reposted them I have just replied as per normal.
I think you have your posts in a twist.

"Tedd Riggs" <T_Riggs@MSN,C0M> wrote in message
> OK your right, you did not "say" I said them, but when my name starts at
the
> top, followed by 20 lines or so of info and then comes my signature, it
sure
> looks like it came from me. The reposting of what everyone is saying is
> getting almost impossible to follow as the way you have reposted them, it
> looks like one huge message.
>
> --
> Tedd Riggs
> PDA Square Content Developer
> www.pdasquare.com
>

> "half_pint" <esboella.nospam@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Tedd Riggs" <T_Riggs@MSN,C0M> wrote in message
> > > The last post, that is near the bottom of this page, it starts with my
> > name
> > > and ends with it with alot of quotes in there that I never said.Unless
> > they
> > > were your comments that I did not see, my post was rather short and
> > > basically said that my version appears to work.
> >
> > I never said you said them, I just kept previous replies in the post

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Youve got to be new sometime, no?
    ... poster "twoangie" says that reposting the FLASH information was ... So if one looks back and see's the posts by kathleen and ... If one sees the attacks on ME and bothers to see where it all ... Frequent Contributor ...
    (sci.med.diseases.lyme)
  • Re: genealogynewsgroups.com
    ... > website was reposting my - and other people's - messages with ... I complained and he withdrew all my posts. ... > Roy Stockdill ... I think it was an engineer who invented the wheel - but he didn't know what ...
    (soc.genealogy.britain)
  • Re: Antivirus - AVG protection
    ... I think you have your posts in a twist. ... The reposting of what everyone is saying is ... > PDA Square Content Developer ... >> I never said you said them, I just kept previous replies in the post ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Monte you are TROLLING BIG TIME
    ... I realized I can't get them to admit they use FLAMEBAIT now it seems I can't ... posts off-topic crap on usenet in hopes of getting a response. ... Otherwise you'd not be so terrified of reposting your own words. ... cowardice. ...
    (misc.transport.trucking)
  • Re: Safari, OmniWeb & BumperCar Webkit JavaScript Vulnerability
    ... Who is this "Redhart" person? ... And why is he REPOSTING my posts? ... Frederick Brooks: ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)