Re: Antivirus - AVG protection

From: Tedd Riggs (T_Riggs_at_MSN)
Date: 02/09/04

Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 10:55:49 -0800

OK your right, you did not "say" I said them, but when my name starts at the
top, followed by 20 lines or so of info and then comes my signature, it sure
looks like it came from me. The reposting of what everyone is saying is
getting almost impossible to follow as the way you have reposted them, it
looks like one huge message.

--
Tedd Riggs
PDA Square Content Developer
"half_pint" <esboella.nospam@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "Tedd Riggs" <T_Riggs@MSN,C0M> wrote in message
> > The last post, that is near the bottom of this page, it starts with my
> name
> > and ends with it with alot of quotes in there that I never said.Unless
> they
> > were your comments that I did not see, my post was rather short and
> > basically said that my version appears to work.
>
> I never said you said them, I just kept  previous replies in the post

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Good Morning Inspiration: Great Dance Quotes (Repaired Links!)
    ... We are reposting with corrected URLs: thank you, John, for finding the ... thank you for submitting more quotes. ... Thank you and Scott for all the work you put in. ... I bookmarked your site (and contributed a Nietzsche). ...
    (rec.arts.dance)
  • Re: yoko haters take note!
    ... >>> It strange that some of the Lennon quotations heavily reposted are the ... >>> need to show their love of John by reposting his quotations, ... > greatness of the quotes exists in the minds of the reposters. ... Some quotes don't need interpretation, ...
    (rec.music.beatles)
  • Re: Antivirus - AVG protection
    ... The reposting of what everyone is saying is ... >> and ends with it with alot of quotes in there that I never said.Unless ... > I never said you said them, I just kept previous replies in the post ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Diane Poremsky [MVP], could you check my reply to OL2003 multiple forwarding individually? pleas
    ... Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] ... Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ... either, and it's been a long time, try reposting the full details of ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: Please respond to my 4th posting request
    ... indicating such - and a waste of bandwidth/server space. ... If you don't get replies to a message within a couple of days, try reposting ... is always a good idea to do before you post, as well as mark messages to be ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.clients)