Re: Proxy Servers

From: FromTheRafters (!0000_at_nomad.fake)
Date: 02/09/04

Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 22:32:39 -0500

"Mike" <nospam@notherematey.com> wrote in message news:c05c74$kjn$1@thorium.cix.co.uk...

> "FromTheRafters" <!0000@nomad.fake> wrote in message
> >
> > "Mike" <mike@notherematey.com> wrote in message
> > >
> > > "proxy" <"proxyhater(invalid)"@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> allude
> > >
> > > You are Tracker and I claim my $5
> > >
> > > BTW you elude the law not allude it but then grammer and spelling has
> always
> > > eluded you:-)
> >
> > That should read "grandma" no wait "grammar" and spelling
> > *have* always....
> >
> > but why correct a corrector. ;o)
>
> Oh frak!
>
> (Writes out 100 times "I must not post when tired")

That used to be grueling punishment ~ now you just write a macro.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Proxy Servers
    ... > Oh frak! ... That used to be grueling punishment ~ now you just write a macro. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Proxy Servers
    ... >> BTW you elude the law not allude it but then grammer and spelling has ... Oh frak! ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Proxy Servers
    ... >> BTW you elude the law not allude it but then grammer and spelling has ... Oh frak! ...
    (alt.computer.security)