Re: What does this error mean? Does somebody intrude then force me to restart my PC?

From: David H. Lipman (DLipman~nospam~_at_Verizon.Net)
Date: 02/05/04

Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 03:31:32 GMT

Well stated !

Dave

"Colonel Flagg" <colonel_flagg@NOSOUPFORJ00internetwarzone.org> wrote in message
news:MPG.1a8b7d4fa9794bb8989cc3@news.charter.net...

| Since you're at work, on an NT machine, and considering your level of
| experience exhibited in this post, I would contact the system
| administrator for your company and have them look into this, that's what
| they get paid for.
|

| --
| Colonel Flagg
| http://www.internetwarzone.org/
|
| Privacy at a click:
| http://www.cotse.net
|
| Q: How many Bill Gates does it take to change a lightbulb?
| A: None, he just defines Darkness? as the new industry standard..."
|
| "...I see stupid people."

Relevant Pages

  • Symantec Exploits 3-19-04
    ... Privacy at a click: ... How many Bill Gates does it take to change a lightbulb? ... None, he just defines Darkness? ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: What does this error mean? Does somebody intrude then force me to restart my PC?
    ... Dave ... How many Bill Gates does it take to change a lightbulb? ... None, he just defines Darkness? ...
    (comp.os.ms-windows.nt.admin.security)
  • Re: To n1pop@hotmail.com only
    ... > Sorry to hear you haven't been able to figure out where my Website is ... How many Bill Gates does it take to change a lightbulb? ... None, he just defines Darkness? ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Letterman to lend name to BSU building
    ... after whoever, ... Bill Gates had to ... Dave seemed to have given a couple of small scholarships. ... Gates, neither a Stanford graduate nor affiliate, gave the $6 million ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: One is bored
    ... >In article, Dave J. ... >>hairstyles are hilarious but the characters still work - and I've just ... >I remember Edge of Darkness, and yes, it was something else at the time. ...
    (uk.net.news.management)