Re: Adware or something is taking over my borwser--pls help.

From: Xplosion (Guest.114a11_at_mail.webservertalk.com)
Date: 02/04/04

    Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 13:26:50 -0600

    Dear James,

    I had the same problem, but spybot does not seem to recognize this
    one.

    The application responsible for this behavior is called

    Open Site

    You can remove it by Add/Remove Programs.

    You may want to check wether all registry entries get deleted.

    For your refderence follow this

    http://sarc.com/avcenter/venc/data/adware.opensite.html

    Xplosion -