Re: Spyware/adware and Internet Explorer

From: Frode (news_at_mascot.REMOVETOREPLY.dyndns.org)
Date: 02/03/04

Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 12:18:47 +0100

Relevant Pages

  • Re: And so it turns out
    ... Your impression is spot on. ... the decrease in the "new" count didn't happen until i checked ... that every single message that existed during my first visit had been ... This behavior was the same for all three browsers I tested, ...
    (sci.lang)
  • Re: Suggestions and help please
    ... decided it was time for me to take the plunge and make it strict with CSS ... really moot as long as it appears correctly in the vast MAJORITY of ... break in the Majority of your visitors's browsers? ...
    (alt.html)
  • Re: OT Big trucks w/crip plates
    ... That's been my impression for many years. ... The VAST majority of people ... I see getting in/out of vehicles with handicapped plates or placards ... and having to visit 10 different news stands to pickup each one. ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: Spyware/adware and Internet Explorer
    ... Ad/spyware affects 99% of browsers, ... Ur I.T. Mate Group ... > Is it true that spyware/adware only affects Internet Explorer? ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: Spyware/adware and Internet Explorer
    ... Ad/spyware affects 99% of browsers, ... Ur I.T. Mate Group ... > Is it true that spyware/adware only affects Internet Explorer? ...
    (alt.computer.security)