Re: Get your free microsoft secuirty posters

From: Kirt Wingard (kirt_at_NO_kwingard.cotse.SPAM_com)
Date: 01/31/04

Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 03:03:45 -0500

"Desperado" <desperado_rides@hotmail.net> wrote in message
news:1170ccdd75a0db244f58689c4d297c69@news.teranews.com...
:
: "Jim Watt" <jimwatt@aol.no_way> wrote in message
: news:1h6l101mdl8n0nar99vdd2irs3dkf24g8t@4ax.com...
: >
: > However, my lawyer who is more effluent in Latin than me assures
: > me that its Viruses nor Virii so I may have to concede gracelessly
: > on this one unless I can get Lord Hutton to inquire into it.
:
: Your lawyer is more "effluent"?
:

Desp, he obviously meant AFFLUENT (which in legal terms means that's he's
settled more law suits without actually going to court than he can remember,
and for folks he's already forgotten about.)

In South Carolina we call 'em 'scum bags'.

/kirt

--
+++alt.2600/#hack FAQ (by The Voyager)+++
               http://www.hackfaq.org