Re: Get your free microsoft secuirty posters

From: Desperado (desperado_rides_at_hotmail.net)
Date: 01/31/04

Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 01:43:01 GMT

"Jim Watt" <jimwatt@aol.no_way> wrote in message
news:1h6l101mdl8n0nar99vdd2irs3dkf24g8t@4ax.com...

> However, my lawyer who is more effluent in Latin than me assures
> me that its Viruses nor Virii so I may have to concede gracelessly
> on this one unless I can get Lord Hutton to inquire into it.

Your lawyer is more "effluent"?

Effluent - A waste product that is discharged to the environment, usually
used to mean treated wastewater discharged from wastewater treatment plants.

Perhaps you meant "fluent"?

Oh wait..... You said he was a Lawyer. Perhaps "A waste product that is
discharged to the environment" IS what you meant.

Desp

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Get your free microsoft secuirty posters
    ... my lawyer who is more effluent in Latin than me assures ... :> me that its Viruses nor Virii so I may have to concede gracelessly ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Online NEC
    ... need to attend classes at the local community college. ... I'm not a lawyer, but I read it on the internet so it must be true. ...
    (alt.home.repair)