Re: Think your Wireless Network is Secure? Think Again.

From: Rowdy Yates (rowdy.yates_at_no-spam.lycos.com)
Date: 01/28/04

Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 03:31:34 GMT

very true. but that goes without saying for almost anything. if it ain't
implemented properly, it's not very secure is it.

"Careers" <careers@safeitNOSPAM.ca> wrote in news:%ZDRb.308$SY3.65565
@read2.cgocable.net:

--
Rowdy Yates
I am Against-TCPA

Relevant Pages

  • Re: A router question from a newbie
    ... Roger Mills wrote: ... this is essentially the same as saying that you have every right to ... anyone who does not secure their wireless connection deserves to be ...
    (uk.telecom.broadband)
  • Re: locals comment on stolen guns at Joes Gun Shop
    ... you saying it was some kind of insurance scam? ... Are you saying it wasn't? ... I know one thing about his financial situation: He can't afford to secure ... laws that punish victims rather than criminals. ...
    (talk.politics.guns)
  • Re: linux box compromised: advice needed
    ... >> Saying `qmail is more secure', in the absence of demonstrable recovery- ... >> from-compromise time stats, is FUD. ... Saying that people should run from ... stinkin' 0 from qmail does NOT prove it's any more secure. ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: Security in use of contants
    ... nuclear power plant. ... And, for that matter, if they were in my memory space, they can do a hell of a ... No one is saying that it's OK to be less secure. ...
    (comp.lang.ruby)
  • Re: Paul Fjare Succumbs to Complications from Lyme Disease
    ... upload it. ... That goes w/o saying.. ... But the problem is that one has to be a "rocket scientist" to secure a domain, get hosting, use a web publishing package and FTP it up. ...
    (sci.med.diseases.lyme)