Re: Phishing - One Way Malicious Hackers Trap Innocent Victims

From: Heather (nospam_at_invalid.ca)
Date: 01/27/04

Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 17:20:47 -0500

"Mimic" <andrew@automaticmoney.biz> wrote in message
news:C9idnUlJlqAHRovdRVn-sQ@brightview.com...
> "Tracker" <"snailmail(valid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > http://www.wordspy.com/words/phishing.asp
> > Computer users might want to check out this Website and learn one
> > simple way malicious hackers try to trap you into obtaining your
private
> > information. Also, you can go to www.yahoo.com or www.google.com
and
> > type in the word "phishing" and you eyes will be open to one way
that
> > hackers want to obtain your private information.
> >
> > You want to learn about Computers, the Internet and Hacking then
visit ANYWHERE BUT HER WEBSITE!!!
> > Tracker

> No one calls it "phishing" More commonly its called Spoofing, or, my
> personal preference, Cloning......xxxxx

Hi Mimic.......this was crossposted to a lot of MS Windows news groups,
so I thought I had better warn you.......and them. (G)

People......do NOT EVER listen to this mentally deficient idiot that
calls herself Tracker. She drives us nuts on the security groups with
her BAD information......she is really nothing more than a spammer with
the IQ of a gnat!!

I trust that is clear.....grin!!

Heather

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Phishing - One Way Malicious Hackers Trap Innocent Victims
    ... > Computer users might want to check out this Website and learn one ... > simple way malicious hackers try to trap you into obtaining your private ... > hackers want to obtain your private information. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Phishing - One Way Malicious Hackers Trap Innocent Victims
    ... > Computer users might want to check out this Website and learn one ... > simple way malicious hackers try to trap you into obtaining your private ... > hackers want to obtain your private information. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Phishing - One Way Malicious Hackers Trap Innocent Victims
    ... Computer users might want to check out this Website and learn one ... simple way malicious hackers try to trap you into obtaining your private ... hackers want to obtain your private information. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Wierd Problem...I think
    ... thousands of computer users world wide, download coolwebsearch remover from ... Venkatesh ... request for the site specified and opens up a website called PerfectNav.com. ...
  • Re: More food for thought
    ... No but given the depth presentation on a website would be more ... or comlaining that a thousand malicious hackers have ... stolen their brain. ...
    (comp.security.misc)