Re: MailWasher problems.

From: Chris Mitchell (chris.a.mitchell_at_MAPSONbtinternet.com)
Date: 01/26/04

Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 04:14:26 +0000 (UTC)

Solbu wrote:
OK. So how do I stop bouncing all together?

I've tried Toolo/Options/General and Heuristic strength to None, and
checked that Bounce is not enabled via the BlackList, but messages are
still marked for Bouncing.

Is there something else I should do?

--
Regards.
Chris.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: MailWasher problems.
    ... That depends on how you identify the emails as spam. ... the filters can individually be set to NOT bounce, ... I've stoped bouncing myself, ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: bouncing mail in evolution
    ... Is mail bouncing possible there. ... The MUA is the wrong place to bounce email. ... spamassassin which do an excellent job of sorting out spam from your ... now which calls spamassassin and moves spam to a specified folder. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: smtp time spam filtering
    ... myself on my own MXs but that I do it BEFORE receiving the message DATA. ... You should not bounce SPAM once you have accepted it for delivery. ... Bouncing the spam after you've accepted it is not an option. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: bouncing mail in evolution
    ... Is mail bouncing possible there. ... > The MUA is the wrong place to bounce email. ... > spamassassin which do an excellent job of sorting out spam from your ... I have been using a filter in evolution for a few years ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Spammers!!!!!!
    ... Do not use the bounce feature as 99.9% of the From: ... >> uncheck Enable bouncing ... Do this for other filters. ... Enable the blocklist scanning and this will classify spam from known spam ...
    (microsoft.public.security)