Re: Security Questions

From: Guardenman (_at_canada.com)
Date: 01/21/04

Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 01:15:20 -0500

How it would work depends on the system and what it is used for.

BigWallop wrote:

> "Ford Prefect" <restaurant@end.universe> wrote in message
> >

> > BigWallop wrote:
> > > "Ford Prefect" <restaurant@end.universe> wrote in message

> > > see

> > > resource,

> > > these

> > > An example of this please.
> >
> > Example of what? How it works? That's self-explanatory.
> >

> Of how it would work please.
>
> ---
> http://www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com

Quote of the month
. When trouble arises and things look bad, there is
always one individual who perceives a solution and is
willing to take command. Very often, that individual is
crazy.
Ok two quotes:
"The SAT losing the analogy section is like Christmas
losing fruitcake — it may have been “tried and true, but nobody really
ever liked it that much.”
Jon Zeitlin, director of Kaplan’s New SAT test-prep program,.

Relevant Pages