Re: Security Questions

From: BigWallop (spamguard_at__spam_guard.com)
Date: 01/21/04

Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 05:33:34 GMT

"Ford Prefect" <restaurant@end.universe> wrote in message
news:400DFD09.5070600@end.universe...

> BigWallop wrote:
> > "Ford Prefect" <restaurant@end.universe> wrote in message

> > see

> > resource,

> > these

> >>"Duress" passwrods already do just that and are in use in some
> >>interesting places. Principal is that user has a special password that
> >>is only entered under "duress" conditions - security system then alerts
> >>appropriate personnel for action.
> >>

> > An example of this please.
>
> Example of what? How it works? That's self-explanatory.

Of how it would work please.

---
http://www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com

  • Re: Security Questions
    ... >> The second question seems interesting to me. ... Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. ... Checked by AVG anti-virus system. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Security Questions
    ... >> The second question seems interesting to me. ... Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. ... Checked by AVG anti-virus system. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Security Questions
    ... > BigWallop wrote: ... >> resource, ... Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. ... Checked by AVG anti-virus system. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Questions concerning Project Pro and PWA
    ... I am not aware of any way to create a template for a Status Report. ... >> transferred from one resource to another? ... >> Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. ...
    (microsoft.public.project.pro_and_server)
  • Re: Security Questions
    ... BigWallop wrote: ... Principal is that user has a special password that ... >>appropriate personnel for action. ...
    (alt.computer.security)