Re: Trojan Horse is More Damaging then a Virus

From: Alan P (alan_at_(nojunkplease)alancode.net)
Date: 01/18/04

Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 12:09:12 +0000 (UTC)

"Pictures" <givemeyouraddy@msn.com> wrote in message
news:40014A44.6CA1D9D9@yahoo.com...
> http://www.irchelp.org/irchelp/security/trojan.html
>
> Some of you people might want to check out this website because if your
> on a Windows Platform and you didn't disable the Windows Services which
> are left open by Microsoft and then installed a Firewall, your computer
> has a high risk of hosting a Trojan Horse and a Backdoor.
>
> Tracker

I'm *almost* tempted to buy the book, and I have no doubt it'll prove very
successful, if only for the comic relief it must surely provide.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Static Content Management -- Baking Pages rather than Frying them
    ... > content of a website. ... > tools on a Windows platform. ... > I have looked at some Perl scripts, but they seem not to work on ... Jeffrey D. Silverman | jeffrey AT jhu DOT edu ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: Static Content Management -- Baking Pages rather than Frying them
    ... > content of a website. ... > tools on a Windows platform. ... > I have looked at some Perl scripts, but they seem not to work on ... Jeffrey D. Silverman | jeffrey AT jhu DOT edu ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: Trojan Horse is More Damaging then a Virus
    ... Pictures articulated the following sentiments: ... >Some of you people might want to check out this website because if your ... >on a Windows Platform and you didn't disable the Windows Services which ... You typed 'trojan horse' into Google and pasted one of the first links you ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Trojan Horse is More Damaging then a Virus
    ... Some of you people might want to check out this website because if your ... on a Windows Platform and you didn't disable the Windows Services which ... Tracker ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)