Re: Zone Alarm Popup?

From: mrk (vlep_at_hotmamail.com)
Date: 01/12/04

Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 07:15:28 +0100

Chris Mitchell:
> Anyone found a way of disabling that annoying pop up that keeps on about
> sending info to ZA from version 4.5.530? Other than by buying ZA Pro
> that is.

>From their website:

"
New and improved features in ZoneAlarm Free version 4.5.538.0:
- Added a manual check for update option
"

Relevant Pages

  • Re: MSCONFIG All or Nothing?
    ... services you don't want -I am not disabling any MS services- then you get ... this annoying pop up on every login saying that you are in SELECTIVE ... Arecibo ...
  • Zone Alarm Popup?
    ... Anyone found a way of disabling that annoying pop up that keeps on about ... sending info to ZA from version 4.5.530? ... Other than by buying ZA Pro ...
    (alt.computer.security)