Re: Trojan Horse is More Damaging then a Virus

From: Mimic (null_at_void.net)
Date: 01/11/04

Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 20:36:29 -0000

"± Žete ±" <user@hostname.domain> wrote in message
news:1a4300d7ipolam3he4s3tg8nk13pf686q4@4ax.com...
> On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 17:21:06 GMT, whilst in NewsFroup
alt.computer.security,
> Leythos <void@nowhere.com> articulated the following sentiments :
>
> >In article <btrrlr$sls$1@hercules.btinternet.com>, Dee@unknown.com
> >says...
> >> It's a waste of time trying to reason with her
> >
> >Exactly, Just find the part of the TOS that she's violating and report
> >her to the ISP. I've managed to get her kicked three times in the last
> >three months :)
> >
> >If she had half a clue she would just leave, but she keeps hanging
> >herself.
>
> With 33 replies to her original poast (at the time of writing here, just
in
> alt.computer.security), she's getting the attention she wants. Yes, I am
> guilty too. Until we *all* stop replying, me included, the poasts will
> continue I'm sure.
>
> However, keep up the good work.
>
> Egrads,
>
> Pete.

Yeah, the trouble is that thes eplaces have random people passing through
all the time
There will always be at least one person that replies and thats all she
needs.

--
Mimic
and those that dont."

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Trojan Horse is More Damaging then a Virus
    ... Just find the part of the TOS that she's violating and report ... >>her to the ISP. ... "Without knowledge you have fear. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • No Web Of Fear!!! Where is it, Mr. Brook?????!!!!!!
    ... there was a report from DWO and Sebastian Brook ... Another chapter to the story "Hoaxers and The Web Of Fear" ...
    (rec.arts.drwho)
  • In Validating Pam Gellers Radical Islamophobia, Steve Doocy Validates "Fear, Inc?"
    ... In Validating Pam Geller's Radical Islamophobia, ... "Fear, Inc?" ... The Center for America Progress' recently released report, ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)
  • Adults too afraid of youth work
    ... Adults are often too scared to work with young people for fear of being ... according to a new report. ... Kathleen Marshall's study found a shortage of adults prepared to take work ... young people, either as a volunteer or through work, the survey showed. ...
    (soc.men)
  • Re: Greek plane crash questions
    ... >> I guess, in my speculations, people tend to be consistent. ... The "report" is the news reports. ... >> But, then, one would think they'd be able to at least use the radio in ... But panic often closely follows fear... ...
    (misc.news.internet.discuss)