Re: trojan?

From: Stephanie Pesch (no_at_spam.de)
Date: 01/11/04

Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 00:56:22 +0100

yospongenotspam@yahoo.com wrote:

Hi,

> I think you'll find more relevant info, rather than concentrating sole
> on the computer security issue, in finding out who the other ticket
> was sent or emailed to. THAT is more likely to tell you who really
> ordered it than anything else.

Well, it hasn't been sent to anyone... It was just reserved for my friends
name to pick up at the ticket office at the day of the concert. So that is
the funny thing - noone wanted to get a ticket and have my friend pay for
it. That is why I think it must be a virus. It wouldn't make any sense for
anyone to do a thing like that...

Steph

Relevant Pages

  • Re: trojan?
    ... >> I think you'll find more relevant info, rather than concentrating sole ... > name to pick up at the ticket office at the day of the concert. ... > the funny thing - noone wanted to get a ticket and have my friend pay for ... "Without knowledge you have fear. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: trojan?
    ... >a friend of mine has booked a ticket for a concert and a few minutes later ... on the computer security issue, in finding out who the other ticket ...
    (alt.computer.security)