Re: sick of Linux bias

From: John (jwholmes_at_muskyscent.net)
Date: 01/07/04

Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 04:38:57 GMT

On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 20:48:19 -0500, Jim wrote:

> Right here!!
>
> http://members.microsoft.com/partner/salesmarketing/partnermarket/actionpack/actionpackus.aspx

  Uhm, that is a sales pack for evaluation and demonstration. My guess is
that the Business Software Alliance would be interested if you take it and
run a business with it.

<snip of my prior junk>

>>>Project 2003 = $599 Ref -
>>>http://www.microsoft.com/office/project/howtobuy/stdpricing.mspx Visio
>>

>> Won't cost me a penny
>>

>>>2003 - $199 Ref -
>>>http://www.microsoft.com/office/visio/howtobuy/default.mspx Win XP -
>>

>> Won't cost me a penny
>>

>>>$299 x 10 computers = $2999 Ref -
>>>http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/howtobuy/pricingretail.asp
>>>

>> Didn't cost me a penny
>>

>>>So, with standard editions that totals $5395. If all 10 computers need
>>>Word and/or Excel then the total is $8995 just for software!
>>>
>>> Anyone who genuinly wants to save money should go Linux.
>>

>> Anyone who wants to save money. It's about who and what you know!
>>
>> Duane :)

  Well Duane, I can't argue YOUR point about it matters who you know! :0
At least my suggestion is legal if not always the best solution, unlike
some other posts around here.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: sick of Linux bias
    ... that is a sales pack for evaluation and demonstration. ... >> Won't cost me a penny ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: The High Cost of Pennies
    ... The High Cost of Pennies ... make a penny and more than five cents to make a nickel. ... interchangeable with any foreign coin. ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • enough induceing Talal el-Hassan
    ... the cost will injure on top of the ... head ward. ... Why will you vote the sticky established creatures before Penny does? ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Wikileaks
    ... complained about "cost of ink", which is about a penny a page, paid ... "proportionate in a democracy". ... between the lines to see that these things were obvious, right wing or not. ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • Re: Street preacher wins wrongful arrest case
    ... our income tax if it had been. ... the cost to the average taxpayer of keeping Sutcliffe ... Normally "a penny off our income tax" would mean a reduction of ... The total cost of keeping all the UK's prisoners in prison is ...
    (uk.religion.christian)