Re: sick of Linux bias

From: John (jwholmes_at_muskyscent.net)
Date: 01/07/04

Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 04:38:57 GMT

On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 20:48:19 -0500, Jim wrote:

> Right here!!
>
> http://members.microsoft.com/partner/salesmarketing/partnermarket/actionpack/actionpackus.aspx

  Uhm, that is a sales pack for evaluation and demonstration. My guess is
that the Business Software Alliance would be interested if you take it and
run a business with it.

<snip of my prior junk>

>>>Project 2003 = $599 Ref -
>>>http://www.microsoft.com/office/project/howtobuy/stdpricing.mspx Visio
>>

>> Won't cost me a penny
>>

>>>2003 - $199 Ref -
>>>http://www.microsoft.com/office/visio/howtobuy/default.mspx Win XP -
>>

>> Won't cost me a penny
>>

>>>$299 x 10 computers = $2999 Ref -
>>>http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/howtobuy/pricingretail.asp
>>>

>> Didn't cost me a penny
>>

>>>So, with standard editions that totals $5395. If all 10 computers need
>>>Word and/or Excel then the total is $8995 just for software!
>>>
>>> Anyone who genuinly wants to save money should go Linux.
>>

>> Anyone who wants to save money. It's about who and what you know!
>>
>> Duane :)

  Well Duane, I can't argue YOUR point about it matters who you know! :0
At least my suggestion is legal if not always the best solution, unlike
some other posts around here.