Re: Need e-mail to autosend on bootup...

From: Hairy One Kenobi (abuse_at_[127.0.0.1)
Date: 01/06/04

Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 00:18:59 -0000

"Beachcomber" <not_real@nospam.xyz> wrote in message
news:3ff97e86.4904666@netnews.comcast.net...

<snip>

> I think it's pretty cool to be able to develop and test your Perl
> scripts on a stand-alone PC before you transfer them to your main
> server.

Oh, so you usually just..?

Hmm.

--
Hairy One Kenobi
in the first place. So there!

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Capturing Windows Login Name
    ... that among other protocols supports NTLM. ... That demonstrates that you lack of rhetorical skills and your reputation ... Since you run out facts to sustain your opinions, ... server in the last step, ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: So fn sick of viruses from just surfing the web!
    ... I purposely made statements that were purely opinions but you still ... on other hand, if you have a samba server, you might wanna have a AV ... to keep it clear so that windows clients don't get infected using your ... don't fight malware with anti-malware... ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: So fn sick of viruses from just surfing the web!
    ... I purposely made statements that were purely opinions but you still ... on other hand, if you have a samba server, you might wanna have a AV ... to keep it clear so that windows clients don't get infected using ... don't fight malware with anti-malware... ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: So fn sick of viruses from just surfing the web!
    ... I purposely made statements that were purely opinions but you still ... on other hand, if you have a samba server, you might wanna have a AV ... to keep it clear so that windows clients don't get infected using your ... don't fight malware with anti-malware... ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Server Recomendations
    ... Your first reply was childish..."I'm not asking for opinions, ... Does it have any real meaning? ... your ultimate goal of balancing cost with performance for YOUR NETWORK. ... roaming profiles, VPN, will it also be the AV server? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)