Re: PGP alternatives?

From: Toshi1873 (toshio1873_at_nowhere.com)
Date: 12/25/03

Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2003 12:24:19 -0500

In article <bsemvv$4l4$1@e22.peterstar.ru>, JHLee2003@canada.com says...
> Hello all
>
> Does anyone know any alternatives to PGP ?
> I guess that PGP requires too much handwork, but I did not see anything else
>
> RGDS
> Jim

Alternatives to do what? What are you trying to secure and what threats are
you trying to defend against?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: PGP alternatives ?
    ... :Does anyone know any alternatives to PGP? ... I'm not sure what you mean by 'handwork'? ... "WHEN QUINED, YIELDS A TORTOISE'S LOVE-SONG" ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: PGP alternatives?
    ... JHLee wrote: ... > Does anyone know any alternatives to PGP? ... > I guess that PGP requires too much handwork, but I did not see anything else ... -- Anonymous Military Contractor ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: PGP alternatives?
    ... > Does anyone know any alternatives to PGP? ... > I guess that PGP requires too much handwork, but I did not see anything else ... as the new industry standard..." ... "...I see stupid people." ...
    (alt.computer.security)