Re: Bundle.exe?

From: David H. Lipman (DLipman~nospam~_at_Verizon.Net)
Date: 12/21/03

Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 01:51:25 GMT

Please reboot your PC into Safe Mode and perform a Full Scan of your PC and clean/delete any
infectors found.

Dave

"FireFighter" <Ask me for it@Hotmail.com> wrote in message

| I ran the latest Norton AV and it found but could not delete Bundle.exe, it
| said it was a spyware threat. I tried manual delete but it says file in use,
| Any ideas what it is and how to get rid of it? BTW Spybot and Adware didn't
| find it.
|
| Thanks
|
| --
| FiRe
|
| "Shut up brain,or I'll stab ya with a Q-tip"
| Homer J.Simpson
|
| "Beer is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy".
| Ben Franklin
|
| www.Station60.com

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Cannot eliminate trojan.gema
    ... Go into the XP Safe Mode and perform a full scan of your platform and clean/delete any ... infectors. ... Dave ... | I run windows XP and this morning my Norton AntiVirus informed me that I ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: duster A virus
    ... Reboot your PC in Safe Mode and perform a Full Scan of your platform and clean/delete any ... infectors found then please report back your results. ... Dave ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: virus
    ... Reboot your PC into Safe Mode and perform a Full Scan of your platform and clean/delete any ... infectors found then report back your results. ... Dave ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Bundle.exe?
    ... > Please reboot your PC into Safe Mode and perform a Full Scan of your ... > PC and clean/delete any infectors found. ... Safe mode is also the best way to defrag too right? ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Is this Smitfraud?
    ... Thanks Dave. ... I thought that might be the solution but the email sending made ... > It is suggested that you execute each tool in Normal Mode then in Safe Mode. ... > you are are strongly urged to remove any/all versions that are prior to JRE ...