Re: Why is Win Explorer accessing the Net?

From: Colonel Flagg (
Date: 12/18/03

Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 20:05:39 -0500

In article <>, says...
> On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 14:38:38 -0500, Colonel Flagg spoketh
> >In article <>,
> > says...

> >> And you know this how?
> >>

> >> Lars M. Hansen
> >>
> >> (replace 'badnews' with 'news' in e-mail address)
> >>

> >the *quality* or rather *lack thereof* of their products.
> So, basically, you're just guessing too ...

no, actually, it's from years of experience using their so-called
"products" and supporting end-users with all of their complaints about
how windows is a piece of shit.

that's why I eventually switched to linux & freebsd for all of my server
needs and only use one xp workstation for 3 reasons that has nothing to
do with Microsoft... 1) Eudora, 2) Photoshop, 3) Flash creation

and all of my clients are either showing a lot of interest in migrating
to linux for their file servers or they're in the process of moving.
considering i take care of the majority of law offices in my town and
around 30-40 other clients in the area... i think i'll make a little-
tiny-dent in the money-machine that *was* microsoft. if ever person that
feels the way i do, makes the same contribution to the anti-microsoft
game, we'll eventually win :-)

thanks for asking tho.

Colonel Flagg
Privacy at a click: