Re: ITShield increases the session number for free license

From: Hairy One Kenobi (abuse_at_[127.0.0.1)
Date: 12/16/03

Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 09:13:14 -0000

"Jbob" <nobody@SpamCox.net> wrote in message
news:JaGdnSi-TPSJGUOiRVn-vw@comcast.com...
> "Bit Twister" <BitTwister@localhost.localdomain> wrote in message
> > On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 21:58:31 -0600, Jbob wrote:
> > > I read it that way at first too but it is right. It says TO 25 from
15.

> > > "Bit Twister" <BitTwister@localhost.localdomain> wrote in message

> > Frap, I stand corrected. :-[
>
> No link though!! Time for Google

Maybe he's just being security-concious..? ;o)

--
Hairy One Kenobi
in the first place. So there!

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Is this a new trend?
    ... > Not if they have good perimeter defences. ... Hairy One Kenobi ... Disclaimer: the opinions expressed in this opinion do not necessarily ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: casts and lvalues
    ... your opinions about the hairy subject of casts as lvalues, ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: Encase 4.20 (the premier computer forensics tool) Posted
    ... but show me where the started by inspecting the computer first. ... Hairy One Kenobi ... Disclaimer: the opinions expressed in this opinion do not necessarily ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: blank email in OE
    ... on your ISP's email server. ... Hairy One Kenobi ... Disclaimer: the opinions expressed in this opinion do not necessarily ...
    (alt.computer.security)