Re: Keystroke Monitoring Software

From: Jesse Johnston (jes173_at_eudoramail.com)
Date: 12/04/03

Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 19:03:55 -0800

http://anticode.antionline.com/download.php?dcategory=keyloggers&sortby=
I think that the first one is what you are looking for.

"Jimmy" <endor37@nospam.hotmail.com> wrote in message
> hi all-
>
> can anyone recommend any good keystroke software or any software that
> *records* screenshots of what my employees are doing on their
> workstations. I've seen something that does this on the news awhile
> back.
>
> Anyone know the name of the software that does this................

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Keystroke Monitoring Software
    ... > can anyone recommend any good keystroke software or any software that ... > workstations. ... I've seen something that does this on the news awhile ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Keystroke Monitoring Software
    ... > can anyone recommend any good keystroke software or any software that ... > workstations. ... I've seen something that does this on the news awhile ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Keystroke Monitoring Software
    ... >workstations. ... I've seen something that does this on the news awhile ... You should check WinWhatWhere. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)