Comments : Kerio Personal Firewall 4

From: Mr Maggoo (pete_at_terminalsurfer.dyndns.org)
Date: 11/27/03

Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 15:41:37 +0000

Hello,

I've just installed the new Kerio Personal Firewall 4 fresh from
http://www.kerio.com , and was just wondering who else here uses this
product.

I've known that this version of Kerio's firewall has been in beta for a
while, but now it's obviously passed some final testing as it's the only
'personal' firewall I could find now on the Kerio website.

No trouble operating it here, although I would say it's very aggressive with
regard to what applications are doing, even when installing them. I've never
seen this before. I guess that's got to be a good thing.

Nice layout and pretty good set of features. I didn't think anything was
particularly wrong with the 2.1.xxx versions, but this new version is
certainly doing no wrong here.

Anyone have any bad experiences with this program ? Crashes etc ?

Cheers.

Regards,

Pete.